UX designer internship
A Visual Design intern is a core member of the team and are responsible for bringing design visions come to life. Digital design is in the veins and the drive for creating exceptional work is constant. He or she loves to work in a high pace, high demanding and dynamic team and working environment.
The User Experience Design intern is a core member of the team and brings ideas to life by have a passion for understanding user expectations and knowing how to combine relevance with innovation. The UX designer loves to work in a high pace, high demanding and dynamic team and working environment.
What you will learn and do:
- Serve as an inspiring sparring partner for team members of every discipline, leading the team into uncharted creative territories
- Take in briefs and translate them into pioneering UX strategies, designs and prototypes that shape our projects
- Thoroughly understand user context, abilities and expectations, an unparalleled understanding of cutting edge trends and the ability to incorporate those
- Show, don’t tell by creating high fidelity prototypes that make ideas come to life for clients and team members
- Enrich projects by collaborating with a team of design- motion, sound- and tech specialists
- A proven UX design portfolio that shows skill, relevance and boldness
- A hands-on approach to the work
- Excellent skills in UX prototyping software, Mac office and preferably motion software.
- Fluent in English
- People oriented, stress resistant, team player, disciplined, helpful, accurate, representative, energetic and flexible
- Preferably 5+ months internship, full-time (40 hours per week)
- Working in an award-winning digital agency in the coolest office building in Rotterdam
- Working on challenging projects for cool and well known clients
- Fun colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks, summer bbq's on the roof terrace
- Internship compensation