Project Manager Digital Advertising
DPDK is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the creative efforts of our digital advertising content & assets division in Rotterdam. Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is being produced between our different offices.
- In this senior position, you’ll act in concert with top-name global clients to pitch, plot and produce exceptional advertising content and assets.
- You work closely with our Digital Advertising team from the content strategy to the production and delivery of advertising materials in multiple languages
- You see it as your mission to manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types
- You’ll help to scope the work, establishing what gets done and when to make sure projects are profitable and doable.
- As the nexus between strategy and execution, you work in close collaboration with the team to set up new projects responding to client briefs and RFPs — co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- Aim for an award winning level of production value while keeping a keen eye on both the scope, time and budget to make sure that projects are profitable and clients are happy
- You are proactive and drive workflow efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and instituting project management best practices to decrease operational lag.
- For this position, we're looking for production talent with 5+ years of experience working as a producer in digital advertising or production.
- A university-level degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Commercial Economics.
- Leading the production of multiple projects across clients and teams is no easy task and requires solid planning and communication skills.
- Knowledge of project management for marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both video and digital materials.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of people: creative, technical, management.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, timelines in a complex, highly demanding and fast paced work environment.
- Fluent in English
- Working in an award-winning digital agency in the coolest office building in Rotterdam
- Working on challenging projects for cool and well known clients
- Fun colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks, summer bbq's on the roof terrace